MATV, Malden’s Media Center is transitioning to Urban Media Arts (UMA). We are a non-profit media maker space and community media/arts hub that offers great value to Malden and beyond. We welcome your support.
Your support allows us to:
- Offer crucial information and content during the pandemic crisis
- Offer media & arts education to youth and adults (virtual, at present)
- Train and nurture citizen journalists to contribute to Neighborhoodview.org
- Co-lead a community literacy/reading program – Malden Reads: One City, One Book
- Support the arts by providing a platform of arts/culture collaboration and information-sharing
- Operate 3 noncommercial, cable television channels
- Provide opportunities for interns and local students to work with us to develop a wide variety of applied skills
- Nurture a sense of community in Malden & beyond by existing as “hub” of interconnected interests, community organizations, local businesses, & government.
Please complete form for your donation and receive receipt for your tax deductible contribution.
More information on how Public Franchise Agreements work, please read this article by The Colorado Sun.