Letter from Ron Cox, Executive Director
First of all, thank you for being a member and/or supporter of MATV, Malden’s Media Center, soon to be UMA, Urban Media Arts.
Amid ongoing concerns about the CoVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) and the flu, we are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and have taken several precautionary measures for the health and safety of our members, volunteers and staff.
The precautions we are taking include keeping the center sanitized as well as cancelling or postponing gatherings:
- We have postponed Carrefours / Crossroads Artist Reception March 18.
- We encourage all users of the equipment to use the alcohol-based sanitizer before and after using the equipment (editing suites, cameras, sound board, control room, etc)
- Everyone must wash their hands before using any equipment and when coming in from the outside periodically during the day thoroughly using soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Please use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- We are asking all employees, members, interns, visitors, and class or event attendees who may be coughing, sneezing or not feeling well to stay home.
- If you are feeling under the weather and have a scheduled booking, please call (781-321-6400) or email (email@example.com) to rebook.
Other important Coranavirus-related sites
Please check our website regularly for updates on our policy and measures regarding COVID-19 and/or cancellations on event, classes and facilities.
MATV, Malden’s Media Center
(Soon to be UMA, Urban Media Arts