Volunteer Constant Contact backend admin
UMA is looking for a volunteer who has experience working with Constant Contact to assist with backend structure and organization of the UMA Constant Contact account. This role is project-specific and will end upon completion of organizational objectives. Upon successful completion of project, selected candidate may be eligible for other projects, some which are potentially paying.
- Must be familiar with Constant Contact and how to segment newsletter database.
- Able to work virtually.
- Able to create new templates.
- Some graphic design experience or demonstratable sense of color and design.
Project includes the following deliverables:
- Consolidate email lists, tags, and segments.
- Review and correct bounce emails.
- Create email confirmation templates for new subscribers.
- Update online contact forms.
- Variable in accordance with availability and time the project takes. Will involve at least weekly meetings with Director of Marketing to discuss progress.
- Email resume and note of interest to Ose@umaverse.org